I've been labelling and organizing my "scrap space". My work area is in the corner of our upstairs family/play/hangout room. When I got everything just the way I wanted it I concluded that I don't actually have that much stuff. Which is good. I have ZERO interest in becoming a Collector of Scrapbooking Product. I'm kind of late to this whole scrapbooking craze, but that's ok. I'm having fun. Since I started with this about a year and a half ago I've completed:
a 7x7 birthday book for older dd (birth to the present)
a 9x9 album for older dd (birth to age 5)
a 9x9 album for younger dd (birth to age 5)
a 12x12 album on our trip West/to Idaho Summer 2005
two 12x12 albums on our 4 month sojourn to England (w/ visit to Ireland)
My next project is an album for ds, birth to age 5. After that I think I'm going to work on some Christmas pages. And finish an "All About Me" album.

No comments:
Post a Comment