I'm writing from dh's office and this is what I can see out the window. Well, actually now it's even more beautifuller as the sky has turned darker red. We are here for a few days, sans children who are home having a good ol' time with Grandad. This has been a very relaxing break for me! I've enjoyed exploring the campus (it's been a few years). This afternoon we spent an hour or so with a realtor to get a feel for the surrounding neighborhoods. We are considering the idea of purchasing a small home here to use when dh and/or the whole family are here -- we'd plan to rent it out to visiting scholars and the like when we are not. At least it's an idea. We'll see.

5 comments:
is this the place of the fighting Irish? Tell Brady Quinn I said hello.
Yuppers. (I probably should know who Brady Quinn is but I don't!)
The quarter back for Notre Dame?!
I know NOTHING of football but I know that! Ha ha!
Well, I gulped when I read the word realtor....
Not to worry Todd!
Post a Comment