Monday, November 27, 2006

I went, I fought the crowds, I bought stuff

Today was the Grand Opening (that meant there were balloons outside the store, I think, other than that there wasn't much grand-opening-ish about it but I'm thinking that's their style) at the Cary Trader Joe's. It was mobbed. But it was really fun and I'm thrilled to have it so close, only 39 minutes on the highway! :-)

I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say I have a quite cozy pantry and a fairly full fridge/freezer. Feeling blessed.

4 comments:

R said...

I am exceedingly jealous. It will never stop.

MLight said...

So...what's so great about Trader Joe's?

R said...

Go there and find out. It is awesome.

Emily said...

Think Whole Foods without all the glitz and much better prices... feels more like a corner locally-owned natural foods store with a European flair. And good prices. Though I recognize this is all marketing and it's a national chain.