My conscience is getting me and I need to come clean.
Y'all might remember my love/hate (well, pretty much mostly hate) relationship with the Mall. (Go here if you don't know what I'm talking about.)
A few days ago we spent 23 minutes or so in the mall while ds was at his Bible study. (We had to go pick him up early so he could get to a meeting, that's why we only had 23 minutes.) Turns out younger dd had been to this mall a few weeks ago and seen a big bouncy thing where you get strapped in to some kinda thing and you bounce up and down from floor to ceiling. Kids do this and they think it's a blast. It costs $10 with a photo. SO dd was saying how much she wanted to do this and I came up with the Brilliant Idea that she should have Grandad bring her to mall and she could do the bouncy thing for her upcoming birthday! I'm so smart.
THEN we walked by the customer service desk and I saw something about the "Little Shopper's Club". For kids under 12. They get all kinda free things on their birthday, discounts in mall establishments... you see where I'm going with this?
I'm now the proud mother of a member of the Little Shopper's Club.
You can't start 'em too early, that's what I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, don't worry. It's only the destruction of Western Civiliation.
You are in the lion's den now!
Anonymous, I can't stop laughing!!!
Just keep that head down, girlie!
If anonymous could spell properly then maybe his identity would remain secret. :-)
okay all of this is way over my head. i think the mall card is COOL! :)
it is cool Natalie and C will love love love it and Grandad is thrilled to have something fun to do for her birthday and they'll get free stuff to eat and it's all good!
hmmm, I've got a girl with a birthday coming up...maybe you have started a trend!
Post a Comment