Emily, I haven't made it to Duke Gardens in awhile. The roses are so pretty!
You have prompted me to get my scrapbooking stuff and gear and do a little along the way. I do a book for each kid at the end of each school year, showing off the best work and best pictures. It's fun.
2 comments:
Emily, I haven't made it to Duke Gardens in awhile. The roses are so pretty!
You have prompted me to get my scrapbooking stuff and gear and do a little along the way. I do a book for each kid at the end of each school year, showing off the best work and best pictures. It's fun.
Lynn :)
Yay Lynn! I'd love to see some of your pages!
The year before last younger dd made a 2-page spread for each book book we "rowed." It was fun for her and will be a great keepsake/memory book.
Post a Comment