Tuesday, September 23, 2008

California Mini-Album















I created this over the weekend using a CTMH "Braggin' Tags" mini-album & papers from their new "Perfect Day" set. (Used 6x6 sample papers!) CTMH stamp set is "From Me to You". I also used my CM circle punch and Fiskars shape cutter and some tags I got in a JB kit a loooong time ago that matched perfectly! (They had all the days of the week printed on them -- perfect for a what-we-did-each-day album.) It's hard to see the detail but hopefully you can get the idea.

The journalling is taken directly from my blog -- I just used the posts I put up each day of our trip. The photos are the collages I posted!

Easy & cute.

1 comment:

Lynn Hasty said...

Wonderful work, as always. :)

Sorry you all have been feeling badly. There is really some junk going around. DH came back from our travels feeling terrible and was home in bed by this afternoon, on an antibiotic.

I love the way your family room turned out!

Lynn