
Here is a pic of the cute couch/futon thing we bought for the new middle/teen hangout room. It looks better in person even. The ends fold up and down so it can be more like a chaise lounge or even a place to sleep.
On today's list:
1. Drop off/pick up older dd at/from synchro practice & go to the Farmer's Market
2. Laundry
3. Homeschool plans for next week x 3
4. Put together the 2nd couch/futon thing
5. Make decisions about other items wanted/needed for teen hangout/middle room
6. Deal with the empty pots of dirt on the deck
7. Re-organize "dress up" stuff in younger dd's room
8. Trim ds's hair
9. Have college planning conversation with ds & dh
I won't get to it all, but it's good to have ideas. I love Saturdays. :-)
Enjoy your day!
ETA: I actually accomplished almost everything on this list! Wow! Still have 2 of 7 loads of laundry to finish and the #9 conversation will happen tomorrow instead. (Dh needed to watch Notre Dame win their football game this afternoon.)

2 comments:
I like the futon thingy. Will a middle-aged person be allowed to sit on it when she comes over?
Sure!
We've decided the room is actually just going to be a "family room". That's really what it is. :-)
Post a Comment