I took these two photos during our day on the Oregon Coast in July. Instead of lumping them in with the family pages I decided to create a special Caroline page. The die-cut paper & polka-dot paper are Jenni Bowlin. (I layered the die-cut which is cardstock weight on top of the patterned paper and then adhered the whole thing to a piece of white cardstock which you can't see, just to give it some more stability.) "Itinerary" tag is Scenic Route. Melissa Francis sticker. Felt heart is also JB. I stamped the title with my new CTMH "Friendship" alphabet and then applied CTMH Liquid Glass to "Caroline" to give the letters dimension and shine (not sure you can see that in the scan?) I also applied Liquid Glass to the thin blue line around the inside of the die cut.Monday, October 06, 2008
Sweet Caroline
I took these two photos during our day on the Oregon Coast in July. Instead of lumping them in with the family pages I decided to create a special Caroline page. The die-cut paper & polka-dot paper are Jenni Bowlin. (I layered the die-cut which is cardstock weight on top of the patterned paper and then adhered the whole thing to a piece of white cardstock which you can't see, just to give it some more stability.) "Itinerary" tag is Scenic Route. Melissa Francis sticker. Felt heart is also JB. I stamped the title with my new CTMH "Friendship" alphabet and then applied CTMH Liquid Glass to "Caroline" to give the letters dimension and shine (not sure you can see that in the scan?) I also applied Liquid Glass to the thin blue line around the inside of the die cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment