I think I'm going to be modifying the rule "every post needs a photo" to "every post needs a scrapbook layout". Here are a few more from that Productive Weekend. (BTW, I'm sure you know this already, but you can double-click on the photo if you want to see it bigger.)
Back in '01 (same time as the visit to the hospital mentioned below) we spent a week on Boston's North Shore at our alma mater. Along with visiting all our old campus haunts (including the spot where we were married... I say "spot" because the chapel itself was torn down and all that remained was a plaque attached to a large rock), we spent some time with a friend of mine from back in the day. Our day at Good Harbor beach on Cape Ann was way fun. And actually kind of chilly. I mean, it was only the end of June!
I especially love the photo of younger dd standing with her feet in the water... looking exceptionally cold. So cute.
This 2-page layout uses "Fairy Tales" paper (CTMH & no longer avail) and some Basic Grey letter stickers. CTMH cardstock, eyelets, and ribbon. The design is based on "Silver Screen" in the CTMH idea book Cherish.
(OK now they are playing something else that I don't recognize. Dd is really rockin' the bass.)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
What a shame about the chapel!
Post a Comment