Friday, May 15, 2009

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day [May '09]

I'm not sure I qualify as a Garden Blogger... but I do like to post photos of what's blooming!


Lychnis coronaria (rose campion).


Ajuga reptans (Bugleweed).
My mom gave me about a dozen of these... I'm hoping it will do its thing and spread!


Nicotania (flowering tobacco) that popped up from last year's plant.


A few blooms on the late-blooming azalea survived the deer.


Gyphsophilia (Baby's breath).


A very happy Dianthus ("pink").


Red creeping Verbena.


Oenothera (or Pink Sundrops... peeking through the Lamb's Ear).


Tradescantia (or Spiderwort).

Iris.

Anemone (Grecian Windflower).
Coreopsis grandiflora (Tickseed) with some lavender behind it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie Elzer-Peters said...

I love flowering tobacco! (Not the smoking kind!)

Jean Campbell said...

If you post pictures of your flowers, then you must be a garden blogger.

You and I have many of the same flowers. I'm wild about nicotiana, too, especially in purple or white.

Pam Kersting said...

Love the Rose campeon! You better watch out for the spider wort and the oneothera -- they are both invasive! Thanks for sharing your blooming flowers with us!

Lynn Hasty said...

Beautiful!!

Lynn