it must be time to blog something. I think today I'll go for list form.
1. Happy December. We go back to NC in 13 days. I must say that I am having a bit of "which home is my home?" this time around. I mean, I know NC is our Real Home, but this home-away-from-home is some kind of home too, right? (Maybe I need to stop thinking about this one.)
2. Sunny, high of 51. The girls are hoping for snow but so far, not so good. My assumption is that since we are Totally Prepared for snow with all manner of Proper Attire and Appropriate Footwear that the snow will not come before we leave...
3. Notre Dame vs. North Carolina in Women's Soccer College Cup Finals on Friday December 4. Hmmm. Last time they played each other NC beat ND pretty decisively... of course older dd will be rooting for the Heels.
4. In other athletic-ish news, Charlie is gone.
5. New catalog is out today for Close to My Heart consultants. Customers can order January 1. Lots of cute stuff, as usual!
6. I have an entitled dog who thinks he can sleep on the couch now and a spazticated cat who enjoys attacking my knees while I'm trying to type on the computer. I know right.
7. I hope your day rocks.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment